About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I am an OG fan girl. I loved many different fandoms before they were considered cool or mainstream. I'm a mom, a nerd, and a vlogger. I run my YouTube channel for a few years now, but only in the last three. Have I really gotten to have a lot of fun with it.

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Disney World Free Dining and Discounts

Maybe you have heard about Disney's free dining and never had the chance to look into it. Or maybe you have taken advantage of this amazing deal and love it. Either way in my experience it is defiantly worth the effort. Yes you heard me right - effort. The dining maybe free but getting it takes a bit of work. This offer is so popular that if you don't act fast when it becomes available you will unfortunately most likely miss out on it all together. We were unable to get it ourselves one year. The (extremely nice and helpful) cast member I spoke with was not able to get us in on the deal. He even said that the first day it was available that each one of them spoke with over 200 costumers apiece. And some of those were travel agents who had multiple bookings to add the free dining to their reservations. 
Ok, that is that bad news part but take heart there is good news. Even though we were unable to receive the free dining we pushed our booking to only a few weeks later and received a room discount that added up to a nice chunk of change that was able to pay for our dining plan and still keep our trip to WDW magical.
I will be Vlogging about these kind of Disney discounts and deals soon.  
Remember Let it Go and Keep Moving Forward. Have a Magical Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Honoring Greg Kelso: Celebration of Life for a Comic Con Legend

Today, I want to talk about someone very special to me, a legend in the comic con scene who recently passed away. His name was Greg Kelso, a...