About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I’m an OG fangirl through and through. Long before geek culture went mainstream or was considered "cool," I was already proudly celebrating the fandoms and stories I love! Who I Am: Mom & Creator: Balancing family life with creativity, passion projects, and community fun. Lifelong Nerd: Always ready to dive into the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture nostalgia. Vlogger & Content Creator: I’ve run my YouTube channel for several years now, but the last three have truly been an absolute blast as I lean into having genuine fun with what I share.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Pirates of the Caribbean all month

All month long we'll be working on Pirate themed fun and adventures. I will be getting ready for our first giveaway.  One entry for those who've liked Mombierella FB page, one for subscribing on Mombierella's YouTube channel, and one for sharing the page and videos. That's 3 chances to win!
We will be working on movie parties, crafts - like homemade mouse ears, and simple and more complicated sewing projects.
I'll also be posting footage of the Captain Jack himself from the Disney Wonder.
This will be so much fun ⚓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update: Puppy Chaos, Cosplay Crunches, and Welcoming Spooky Season

 Life has a funny way of shifting into high gear just when you think you’ve caught your breath! Lately, things around here have been nonstop...