About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I’m an OG fangirl through and through. Long before geek culture went mainstream or was considered "cool," I was already proudly celebrating the fandoms and stories I love! Who I Am: Mom & Creator: Balancing family life with creativity, passion projects, and community fun. Lifelong Nerd: Always ready to dive into the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture nostalgia. Vlogger & Content Creator: I’ve run my YouTube channel for several years now, but the last three have truly been an absolute blast as I lean into having genuine fun with what I share.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Disney Tune-Up - day 2 : training for Disney Cruise Castaway Cay 5K

I got up before the sun to beat the heat for my Disney Tune-Up day # 2. Walked my warm up laps with a flashlight. Took a break at about half way through my 34 laps. In an attempt to increase my speed I ran a few laps (not all in a row). It made me realize I need to add stretching into my daily routine, among other things.
Starting tomorrow I'm going to record my weight and measurements, not because that is the type of results I'm looking for, but because I know that there will be results seen through that. My main focus is preparing myself, body and mind, for the Castaway Cay 5K through the  Disney Tune-Up.
I celebrated the fact that I covered the entire distance of a 5K yesterday by giving myself a new DIsney Jamberry manicure.
I feel the whole endorphins kicking in and that is a very nice feeling. 👍

Click here for Disney Tune-Up Day 2 FB Live Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update: Puppy Chaos, Cosplay Crunches, and Welcoming Spooky Season

 Life has a funny way of shifting into high gear just when you think you’ve caught your breath! Lately, things around here have been nonstop...