About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I’m an OG fangirl through and through. Long before geek culture went mainstream or was considered "cool," I was already proudly celebrating the fandoms and stories I love! Who I Am: Mom & Creator: Balancing family life with creativity, passion projects, and community fun. Lifelong Nerd: Always ready to dive into the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture nostalgia. Vlogger & Content Creator: I’ve run my YouTube channel for several years now, but the last three have truly been an absolute blast as I lean into having genuine fun with what I share.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Mombierella's Magic and Mischief Website


That's Right I finally made my own website! Custom domain name soon to come.
I am proud to share my new website with you, where you can seen my newest and most popular designs and my latest and most popular vlog posts. (Not to mentions my personal favorites.)
 



                                                         
https://mombierellasmagicandmischief.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update: Puppy Chaos, Cosplay Crunches, and Welcoming Spooky Season

 Life has a funny way of shifting into high gear just when you think you’ve caught your breath! Lately, things around here have been nonstop...