About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I’m an OG fangirl through and through. Long before geek culture went mainstream or was considered "cool," I was already proudly celebrating the fandoms and stories I love! Who I Am: Mom & Creator: Balancing family life with creativity, passion projects, and community fun. Lifelong Nerd: Always ready to dive into the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture nostalgia. Vlogger & Content Creator: I’ve run my YouTube channel for several years now, but the last three have truly been an absolute blast as I lean into having genuine fun with what I share.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

I hope you're Easter is a blessing - with time spent in the company of loved ones and those you care about.
We shared our experience and review of the Disney Store's egg hunt. And I'll be showing off our goodies in our baskets today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update: Puppy Chaos, Cosplay Crunches, and Welcoming Spooky Season

 Life has a funny way of shifting into high gear just when you think you’ve caught your breath! Lately, things around here have been nonstop...