About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I’m an OG fangirl through and through. Long before geek culture went mainstream or was considered "cool," I was already proudly celebrating the fandoms and stories I love! Who I Am: Mom & Creator: Balancing family life with creativity, passion projects, and community fun. Lifelong Nerd: Always ready to dive into the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture nostalgia. Vlogger & Content Creator: I’ve run my YouTube channel for several years now, but the last three have truly been an absolute blast as I lean into having genuine fun with what I share.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Ursula's story and more

I am still reading Poor Unfortunate Soul: Tale of the Sea Witch by Serena Valentino. It is the third book in her Villains series. These amazing tales are skillfully woven together by the infamous Odd Sisters - a trio of witches who like to provoke mischief.
These stories are a tapestry of Disney classic shown from a new perspective. Taken from the side of villains, and in book 2s case the Beast, showing their back story and the story from their POV.
I am reading a chapter a day, currently on chapter 11, and hope to make my way through her whole series. 
My favorite Disney Princess is Belle and probably for good reason, we are both total bookworms. So that being said I have every intention of sharing some amazing books but never fear we will still be sharing our Disney crazed days and projects with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update: Puppy Chaos, Cosplay Crunches, and Welcoming Spooky Season

 Life has a funny way of shifting into high gear just when you think you’ve caught your breath! Lately, things around here have been nonstop...