About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I’m an OG fangirl through and through. Long before geek culture went mainstream or was considered "cool," I was already proudly celebrating the fandoms and stories I love! Who I Am: Mom & Creator: Balancing family life with creativity, passion projects, and community fun. Lifelong Nerd: Always ready to dive into the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture nostalgia. Vlogger & Content Creator: I’ve run my YouTube channel for several years now, but the last three have truly been an absolute blast as I lean into having genuine fun with what I share.

Wednesday, January 8, 2025

Homestead (2024) is a must-see!

 Homestead (2024) is a must-see!



 My family and I were completely captivated by this Angel Studios film from beginning to end. The storytelling is superb, particularly the opening scenes and the emotional core of the narrative. The quality far surpasses expectations for a smaller studio, easily ranking among the best films I've seen in years. 



We're already planning a second viewing with my husband and buying a copy for him. The pay-it-forward program is a wonderful touch, and we were fortunate enough to benefit from its generosity. Highly recommended! 




If you're interested in either receiving or donating towards the pay for it tickets for this specific movie, here is the link. 


 Go to angel.com/sharehomestead to claim your Pay it Forward tickets now!


#HomesteadMovie #AngelStudios #HomesteadTVseries #NowInTheaters #PayItForward #moviereview #mombierella 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update: Puppy Chaos, Cosplay Crunches, and Welcoming Spooky Season

 Life has a funny way of shifting into high gear just when you think you’ve caught your breath! Lately, things around here have been nonstop...