About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas , United States
I’m an OG fangirl through and through. Long before geek culture went mainstream or was considered "cool," I was already proudly celebrating the fandoms and stories I love! Who I Am: Mom & Creator: Balancing family life with creativity, passion projects, and community fun. Lifelong Nerd: Always ready to dive into the worlds of sci-fi, fantasy, and pop culture nostalgia. Vlogger & Content Creator: I’ve run my YouTube channel for several years now, but the last three have truly been an absolute blast as I lean into having genuine fun with what I share.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mombierella's Magic and Mischief Exclusive Discounts

Hi! I wanted to shre with you today a little known secret that comes with the bonus of exclusive discounts. 
 Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. And that includes Updates on New Products and Designs Available, Exclusive Discounts, and surprise Ohana Exclusive Flash Sales that are available in this group twice a year.To find out more join in the Ohana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update: Puppy Chaos, Cosplay Crunches, and Welcoming Spooky Season

 Life has a funny way of shifting into high gear just when you think you’ve caught your breath! Lately, things around here have been nonstop...